* Foster a culture of providing programs and services that best reflect the changing needs of our community
* Cultivate and nurture funding sources for the programs and needs of The Salvation Army in our community
* Expand our community Advisory Board, actively recruiting and training members from within our community leadership
* Develop our personnel and volunteer network
* Communicate our story in a clear and effective manner
* Construct a facility that reflects the mission of The Salvation Army, meeting the needs of Lancaster and Fairfield County
* Approach our relationship building with intentionality and focus
* Remain focused on our guiding principles and mission of "...preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ and meeting human needs in His name without discrimination."