Each year, The Salvation Army of Fairfield County provides more than $1.2 million in service to residents of Fairfield County. So far in 2017, The Salvation Army has:
- Provided 4,654 days of care to seniors in need of socialization, supervision and assistance during the day as part of our Samaritan Center for Adult Day Services. (The Samaritan Center serves residents of Fairfield, Hocking and Perry Counties)
- Distributed food to 1,229 individuals; 2,625 toys and 2,168 articles of clothing to local families and children as part of our Christmas Cheer Campaign
- Provided children and teen group activities to 2,100 youth in our community
- Served 7,318 meals and 9,505 snacks to children and adults in Fairfield County.
- 6,161 individuals have visited our the Food Pantry, which provides a three-day supply of food for those in need. This equals more than 55,000 meals!
- Served 1,519 individuals for the very first time this year
We extend a sincere THANK YOU to each one who have assisted The Salvation Army in 'meeting human needs in His name without discrimination." You help us EXPECT CHANGE for others in our community.