Each year, The Salvation Army of Fairfield County provides more than $1.5 million in service to residents of Fairfield County. In 2018, The Salvation Army provided:
- Provided 5,087 days of care to seniors in need of socialization, supervision and assistance during the day as part of our Samaritan Center for Adult Day Services. (The Samaritan Center serves residents of Fairfield, Hocking and Perry Counties)
- 62% of clients in The Samaritan Center have delayed placement in a permanent care facility for a year or more--that's another year with family members!
- Distributed 4,382 articles of toys and clothing to local families and children as part of our Christmas Cheer Campaign
- Provided children and teen group activities to 1,518 youth in our community, spending more than 1,400 hours with at-risk youth
- Provided 222 days of overnight camp to children in Fairfield County
- 5,623 participants in worship and Christian education programs
- Provided 41,817 meals through our choice food pantry
- Served 14,014 individuals with fresh produce as part of our Produce Day distribution in collaboration with Mid Ohio Food Bank
- 8,695 hours served by 1,198 volunteers
We extend a sincere THANK YOU to each one who have assisted The Salvation Army in 'meeting human needs in His name without discrimination." You help us MEET THE NEED for others in our community.