Looking for an opportunity to help make a difference in our community? Join with us and help us 'Meet the Need' in Lancaster and Fairfield County!
Here are just a few of the volunteer opportunities that we have available:
- Answering phones
- Helping stock and serve clients in our food pantry, especially in the afternoon
- Help with picking up food donations from our local partners
- Serving seniors in our Samaritan Center for Adult Day Services (Background check required)
- Helping prepare meals for our youth programming
- Serving as an adult leader in our teen programs (Background check required)
- Helping to 'ring the bell' as part of our annual Red Kettle Campaign
For more information or to schedule a volunteer opportunity, please call Angela Romine @ (740) 687-1921 ext. 1004 or email email@example.com.